Voltage Stabiliser - Temp/Fuel Gauge

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Voltage Stabiliser - Temp/Fuel Gauge
From: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:13:03 EDT
Thanks in advance for any advice.

After putting up with needles that go up and down like a fiddlers elbow I
need to fix the stabiliser. I don't know if this has any bearing on the fault
but I converted to negative earth a couple of years ago but the problem has
been there as long as I've had the car.

Anybody any advice on repair, replacement, alternatives?

Apologies if this has been adressed previously by the List.

I'm sure Sabirfocla will have some comment but I'd prefer him to keep it to
himself.

cheers
Mark
'64 Series IV GT OD