RE: Hot Alpines and Ceramic Coating

To: <sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com>, "'Roger Gibbs'"
Subject: RE: Hot Alpines and Ceramic Coating
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:37:17 -0500
A few days after posting the original message, I did a search for the name
of the company Dave identified.  Found it!  Problem is, I don't remember any
of the details and I don't know how to get the info out of the computer.  On
top of that, I don't have time right now to duplicte my efforts.  If you
can't find it, let me know and I'll try again when I have more time.
Bill