Re: Wheel Colors

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Wheel Colors
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 19:49:33 -0500
It is in the latest issue of the Horn. I was interested because I had followed
your thread on the color of stock steel wheels last year and remember the
discussion of body color vs Polar white. They will be judging the concours
event based on this criteria. Maybe we should fly over and set them straight.
Brent