Re: [re: A Food Funny]-OFF TOPIC

To: "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com>, bob.berghult@lmco.com
Subject: Re: [re: A Food Funny]-OFF TOPIC
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 30 May 2001 09:14:39 EDT
It has long been a British tradition to give their enemies a derogitory "food"
nickname.  Hence the French were "frogs" (for frog's legs), the Germans were
"krauts", etc.  The American repaid the Brits by calling them "limeys".

What would the Americans call the Aussies and what would Aussies call the
Americans???   "Vegimites" and "Big Macs"???

Jan Eyerman (if you are what you eat, you can call me "the Whopper")

"Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Bob,

In relation to point 4. Them's fight'n words!!! I have forwarded a copy of
your posting to the Prime Minister and have been assured that a state of war
now exists between Australia and the United States. First targets -
Macdonalds, KFC, etc, etc - down with American running dog fast food
imperialism!!

Name withheld in the interests of national security