caravan to Dayton ( from MI )

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: caravan to Dayton ( from MI )
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:32:08 -0400 (EDT)
    I checked the Sunbeamalpine.org caravan board and see a few of you
that I could connect with from Detroit or Neb/N.Dakota.
     I will/can leave West Michigan Friday a.m. and can travel south in
the direction of Indy or east toward Toledo.
     Who else is travelling along or intersecting these routes on
Friday? Let's talk.
     I don't have overdrive so I'll need to stay under 65mph.
     Also, this will be my longest Alpine trip and I have never carried
tools or spare parts. Besides sockets,spanners,screw drivers ,duct tape
and a multimeter what else is good to bring along? ( repair manual ) I
don't want to pull a trailer full of replacement parts behind me but I
want to be prepared in case something comes loose; ie. nuts,bolts,wires.

Rob Nanzig
67SV
Grand Haven MI