Wellnuts on E-Bay

To: Sunbeam <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wellnuts on E-Bay
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 21:06:35 -0400
I don't know if you noticed the 6 Wellnuts on E-Bay for $15.00
but aren't these the same ones you can buy at the
hardware store for all of $.60?

I just got through replacing these on my car.  These are the
same rubber encased nuts used to retain the throttle bracket
on the Series V.   I don't think these are
NOS and even if they were I would prefer new rubber to
secure my throttle bracket on the Series V.

I am I being critical? Sure they are somewhat difficult to
find but if you have a real hardware store versus a Home Depot they should
have these items... for $.60.

Steve Silverstein