Re: S3 Radiator Woes

To: v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S3 Radiator Woes
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:58:37 EDT
Vic,
    Yes, the radiators for Series 5 and 6 Minx, and Super Minx are identical
to late Series Alpine, but you asked me about using a Hunter radiator for
your application.  As the engine is mounted in the Hunter/Arrow/Fastback
chassis at a slant, the upper hose inlet was moved to the opposite side of
the upper radiator tank (per my earlier message to you).  You said you were
assured a Hunter radiator would be a "bolt-in" and it is: however, unless I
am mistaken you will have an interesting time connecting the inlet neck from
east to west.
Jim Leach   Pacific Tiger Club  Seattle