Sunbeam events this weekend

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam events this weekend
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:36:59 +1000
Of course the Invasion isn't the only big Sunbeam event this weekend. It's
our national rally here in Australia this weekend and we've got Sunbeams
from across the continent congregating at Southport on the Gold Coast.

I wasn't much use at work this afternoon. My office looks out over one of
the main roads into Southport and I couldn't help but look out the window
every few minutes
in hope of seeing Sunbeams. I didn't spot any, but - and I'm not joking - I
did spot quite a few
street rods. Oh no!

Anyway I'll be wandering about with my digital camera over the weekend so
watch this space for some pics from the event.

Russ Maddock