Alpines outnumber Tigers at Sunbeam Invasion

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpines outnumber Tigers at Sunbeam Invasion
From: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:19:56 -0700
Wow, there was a very good turnout of Alpines, Tigers and a few nice
other Rootes vehicles that made it to the Dayton event yesterday. The
unofficial count was beyond 50 cars. I was the official photographer and
I'll try to get some pictures up on the sunbeamalpine.org web site.
Everyone had a great time, great weather, the rally was really fun, and
a LOT of nice door prizes. I had never seen so many early cars at one
time, at one site before. Also it was very exciting to see and HEAR the
F-Production racecar with the original driver, Don Sesslar together
again. What an awesome car Steve "Lucky Dog" Silverstein has found and
sharing it with all of us. This successful event would not have happen
without Ian Spencer's very hard work and inspiration. Also, I want to
thank Ian's family for hosting the event at their beautiful homestead in
Tipp City, Ohio.
--