Sunbeam Invasion

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Invasion
From: "A.R." <alpine@kiva.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:34:50 -0500
   I would like to thank Ian and everyone involved with the Sunbeam
Invasion. My wife and I had a wonderful time and it was so nice to see
other Sunbeams on the road. (also a very nice Hillman).  We did not
travel as far as others, only about 500 miles round trip, but were
blessed with beautiful weather and no auto problems. I also would like
to thank Rick at Sunbeam Specialities for partial sponsor of the $ 500
gift certificate for the Poker Rally. It will come in quite handy as I
ponder to upgrade my interior on the Series V.  As good luck would have
it, earlier today I located a 3 car package deal and will take delivery
of a Series 2 , a 3 and a parts Series 5 later this week. So there will
be more "pointed fins" present at the next Sunbeam Invasion. Thanks
again to everyone involved - I am sorry about your illness and I never
had the chance to meet you, next time for sure !

happy motoring,

Jeff Hacker

1962 Series II
1963 Series III