Re: Did Cool Cat Eddie make it home safely?

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Did Cool Cat Eddie make it home safely?
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:28:19 +0100
 Cool cat made it home OK . We sorted out the engine problem before we left
. About half way home we developed a water leak at the hardest possible
place to fix on the road. The short 1/2" metal pipe connecting the intake
manifold to the head broke, spewing water everywhere. We made a repair using
part of a spark plug boot wrapped around the break and a small hose clamp to
hold it in place. It leaked some but we made it home safely.
   You and your helpers did a fine Job of organizing a GREAT event. Sorry
you were left out due to your illness. Your mom and dad were supper to allow
us to tear up their beautiful greens.  Will never be the same again.
   Be sure to thank them, for all of the TE/AE members.    Best Regards  Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE