Another Invasion Thank-you

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Invasion Thank-you
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:41:26 -0400
I just wanted to say too that my and my brother had a great time at the
Invasion. You, your family and friends did a spectacular job organizing the
event. The Poker rally was loads of fun. It was great passing other Sunbeams
on those Ohio back roads. And what great roads to test cars on too!

I must admit that my brother and I got two special treats that most of the
other group did not get. We went to Doug Jennings's place and saw the tiger
prepared by Carol Shelby for distance racing. What a cool car. We also got
to see Ian's shop. Talk about the things wet dreams are made of. There were
several Harringtons, other Alpines, Tigers, loads of parts and space! It is
the old Chrysler service dept in Tipp City and is totally awesome. If I
lived anywhere near there, my poor wife and kids would never see me because
I would always be hanging out at Ian's garage.

I especially liked meeting other Sunbeam enthusiasts, seeing Steve's car,
the "proper" Alpine, etc. I can't wait until next year.

Thanks Ian for organizing the event and sorry you had to miss everything.

Chris Stephenson
cs@tscg.net
(404) 915-7669