Re: Invasion CD

To: <ellis838@concentric.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Invasion CD
From: "Patrick" <pLaske@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:23:47 -0500
Jim,

Since I wasn't able to attend the Invasion (sure sounds like I missed a good
one... maybe next year) I would not be interested for the "memories".  But,
if some of the shots are details of interiors, engine compartments and the
like, I would be interested.  What if you just put them on the web? (maybe
someone would help if you need help to do that)  That way, people can get
what they want without you having the hassle of preparing and mailing CDs.

Patrick