Re: SUNBEAM STILLETO

To: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>,
Subject: Re: SUNBEAM STILLETO
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:41:22 -0500
The question is, is it a Stilleto or a Stiletto?

>From what I understand, a very rare Aussie convertible conversion on an Imp
was called the Stilleto, not the Rootes spelling of Stiletto for the
production coupe. (I hope I got the spellings right, but you get the idea -
one is spelled differently from the other.)

Either way, I'd love to have one, but I'm holding out for a Singer Chamois
coupe!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE USA