Fans and oil filters

To: "(unknown)" <ALPINES@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fans and oil filters
From: Tom Yang <TYang@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:23:47 -0400
Hello All,

I just wanted to let people know the new SS Flex works great! I may have to
go to a hotter thermostat now that more air is being pulled through the
radiator! With the old fan, the gauge would read 85 degrees C once it
warmed up, and only creep higher if caught in traffic, now with the new
fan, I don't even get to 85 degrees! I couldn't put the choke all the way
in until a good 20 minutes of driving. Now I've got the confidence to go
anywhere in summer traffic!

What Fram, or Puralator # is the oil filter for a Series V?

Tom