Update - Return to Your Rootes

To: <hillman@can-inc.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update - Return to Your Rootes
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:51:53 -0400
The final stages of planning are being completed and registrations have
started rolling in.   We've had numerous orders for T-shirts from people too
far away to attend the event, Arizona, Canada and Spain, to name a few.  It's
nice to know that the TE/AE name will be proudly displayed in so many areas of
the world.

Friday's tour of W.W. Motor Cars & Parts Inc., a restoration shop in Broadway,
Va. (http://www.wwmotorcars.com) may present a surprise.  It's quite possible
they'll be restoring a Sunbeam Tiger at the time of our visit.  It's currently
in storage, so keep your fingers crossed.   Also on Friday, when we take our
trip to Cooter's of The Dukes of Hazzard fame in Sperryville, Va.,
(http://www.cootersdukesofhazzard.com) Cooter himself will be there, so that
should be a treat.
On Sunday's tour of White Post Restorations (http://www.whitepost.com) there
will be a large group of Hot Rodders taking the tour with us, so that should
prove to be interesting.

We've developed a tentative schedule of events (see website) that we hope will
please everyone and also allow time on Saturday and Sunday (if you stay over),
for you to see the other sights in Luray if you wish.

We've decided to keep the hospitality suite for another day, so that people
staying over on Sunday will have a place to socialize.

Please visit http://www.sunbeamtiger.net. for more information.  There you
will find an on-line registration form where you can pay your registration fee
with a credit card through Paypal.  Hotel information, a printable
registration form and the T-shirt design (which can be ordered without
attending the event) can also be found there.  Or you can contact Jim D'Amelio
757-826-1031 jimdamelio@home.com or Russ Eshelman 540-872-3684
RussE@firstva.com.

Come to Luray and allow us to share your experience as you

Return to Your Rootes