Re: C&D Alpine article and Imps

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>
Subject: Re: C&D Alpine article and Imps
From: "Miranda Pardon" <mirandclyde@bigpond.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:50:28 +1000
Jim - completely agree.
 It is possible to make an Alpine go very well - I would argue (and will
with anyone until I'm blue in the face!!) that the Alpine can be superior to
an MGA and B in so many ways.  Yes - if the factory / marketing departments
had done things differently then maybe I wouldn't need to have a "This is
NOT an MG" sticker on the rear bumper of my Series 4.
Still - long live the underdog, and anyway how common are MGs?!!

Cheers,

Clyde.

Series 1 Alpine
Seris 4 Alpine (Capri V6)