Re: [Re: Quick question regarding the Clutch Slave Cylinder.]

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: Quick question regarding the Clutch Slave Cylinder.]
From: "Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:13:37 -0600
Thanks to everyone who helped out. What we figured out is that we don't
actually have a proper cylinder for an Alpine SV - we have some other
Lockheed Clutch MC. This explains why the rebuilt kit we bought doesn't
exactly fit quite right.

So, instead of hunting around for a proper used one, or trying to find what
kind we have (there isn't a model number stamped on it or anything) we just
bought a brand-new Clutch MC.

And this time we'll bleed from the top! :-)

Thanks again,

Ryan.