Re: Tiger guy to visit SF Bay Area!

To: "Joe, Parlanti," <Joe.Parlanti@genelogic.com>,
Subject: Re: Tiger guy to visit SF Bay Area!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:24:08 -0700
Richard Feibusch wrote:

> Tiger Folks,
>
> This guy wrote me to find out what Tiger stuff might be going on - can you
> help??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

> Rick,
>
> I'm going to be in the bay area over the weekend and would love to meet up
> with some other Tiger enthusiasts. I just brought my Mk1a body home from
> the painter this past Saturday. Here's a photo:
>
> Hope to see you at the tour start. What does your car look like?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> Joseph V. Parlanti

Joe,

See you changed companies, or your company has changed it's name.
Richard's request for Bay Area information could easily be found under
Shows and Events at TigersUnited.com (that is if our server were up today)

Since it is not, I am broadcasting the answer to those that may be interested.

Saturday & Sunday, SEPTEMBER 8th & 9th, 2001, EL CAMINO PARK IN PALO ALTO
SATURDAY BRUNCH TOUR STARTS AT BRITISH CAR MAGAZINE Saturday, September
8th - Join us for a fun-filled morning Brunch Tour To The Sea
coordinated by British Car Magazine. This FREE tour offers an optional
brunch at the tour's end in Half Moon Bay. There is no formal
preregistration but please let the British Car Magazine staff know if
you plan to attend. Tour participants will rendezvous at the British Car
Magazine car park in Los Altos on San Antonio Rd. between Whitney and
Second. Cars will be staged between 9:00 and 10:00 AM.
 Directions - From 101, exit on San Antonio Rd. West towards Los Altos.
Proceed half a mile past the stop lights at Edith and turn right at
Whitney (76 station). From 280, exit on El Monte east towards Los Altos,
turn left on the Foothill expressway, then right on San Antonio and
finally left on Whitney.

Sundays car show canceled by State of California as retribution for
early smog machines. {9->.

Get BACK to VA for TE/AE Return to Your Rootes. Sept. 13-16th Luray, VA
Or you can contact Jim D'Ameli , (757-826-1031) or Russ Eshelman ,
(540-872-3684)

Then hop on over to Seabrook, Maryland Sept. 29, 30 for Washington D.C.
TAC attack.

Tom Hall, STOA TAC Chairman, is training local inspectors (class full)
on Saturday, and open TAC event Sunday. Cars coming from all over east coast.

Larry and Susan Wright hosting the event, Larry Paulick running his A**
off coordinating it. Looks like a great event. Contact Larry - e-mail on
distribution.

Good luck to you, and I didn't even know my Jeans had any logic.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman        < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

                          _/
                     _/_/_/