Totally cool Holden screensaver (Aussie if not Brit content)

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <hillman@can-inc.com>
Subject: Totally cool Holden screensaver (Aussie if not Brit content)
From: "jon" <humbersnipe@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:28:42 -0500
Hey Listers, especially us cool-vehicle-deprived USA residents,

        This may not be Rootes information, but it sure warrants a good
look. Holden Australia has a GREAT screensaver on the website for their new
Ute. The home address is www.holden.com.au , just click on "Vehicle
Showroom", the Ute page is under the "Large" catagory. There's a link to
download the screensaver. It includes a slideshow of the different models
from 1951 to today, in celebration of 50 years of utes.

        I'm a die-hard old car fan, but that new Ute SS looks super. I wish
we could get them in the USA!!!!

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA