NYC

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: NYC
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:12:53 EDT
Per advice from Dan Amidon referencing a communication that I had earlier
this morning with him.   He feels that I should share this with the list.

My daughter and son in law are somewhere in NYC for a meeting with lawyers
pertinent to a recording contract that their daughter has with Sony
Corporation.  I have left messages on their cell phones, their Tampa
residence and my son in law's  business in Tampa with no response so far.
 Hopefully, they are simply stranded in NYC and unable to communicate with
me.  I hope to be able to send an E Mail stating that they are both OK.

Hal Jean