=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_Anybody_speak_French=3F_Fwd=3A_recherche_?

To: "'schristie@mail.usfli.com'" <schristie@mail.usfli.com>,
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A_Anybody_speak_French=3F_Fwd=3A_recherche_?
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:10:36 -0400
Scott,
Here is a rough translation below. If there is anything else I can help with
let me know.

Eddie Donovan
5932 Leitrim Rd.
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Canada, K0A 1K0
(613)822-1759
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX -        Being shipped and to be restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR -       Parts car

"Hello I am the owner of an  SUNBEAM ALPINE V model S/N 395004385 which I
wish to restore to original condition. I would like to have a mechanic
rebuild the engine, rebuild the carburateur, etc. Can you help? Does there
exist a catalogue with this sort of information? With prices and shipping
information?

Thank you for your response and your assistance.

Cordially Yours,
ALAIN TERRIEN, Telephone number in France 05 56 40 69 99 (office number)"