Re: Hello

To: RSWiser@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:21:44 -0700
That's great news, Rob!
About the V-6 I mean.  I'm getting mine ready for an 800 mile trip this
weekend to visit family.  Spent this evening racking my brain about what
to throw into the toolkit. "everything" comes to mind, but I've got to
save room in the trunk for other items, too.
I hope you get much joy from your conversion.
Regards

David Sosna
65 S4 GT V-6 (for sale)
66 Tiguar (why the Alpine is for sale)