Re: [Alpine Sighting! ]

To: Dan Amidon <damidon@gilsongfx.com>, Alpine list
Subject: Re: [Alpine Sighting! ]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 13 Sep 2001 09:21:46 EDT
This past Sunday I attended a wedding in Andover, NJ.  Another wedding was
going on in the same place and one of the guests to the other wedding had a
black Series V Alpine with wire wheels.  A little beat up, but a nice driver.

Jan Eyerman

Dan Amidon <damidon@gilsongfx.com> wrote:
Good morning everyone!
I was on my way to work this morning driving down M-57 in Michigan and I
saw a red Sunbeam Alpine with the top off parked in the front yard of a
house.
I believe that it was a series 4 or 5, the drivers side front fender was
smashed up a bit but it looked like a nice car that was in the process
of being fixed up.
The location was about 5 miles East of US-131 on M-57 heading into
Greenville. It was on the North side of the street.
Does anyone know who owns this car?? It is only about 10 miles from my
house.
Thanks and God Bless America
Dan Amidon
1963 Series 3 GT - just starting restoration