Re: Series V Engine Pics Needed

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Series V Engine Pics Needed
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:16:13 +0930
Ian,
Sounds good. Yep, it always seems to be TIME that holds it back.

I had a look at the Options page. Very nice. Maybe some other Concours
owners could help with the pics & scanning if required?

I'd offer, but my car is a little too '40 year old' original! The carbs
and linkages look pretty good now.

Cheers,
Paul.