Re: PA Car Show on Sept 22

To: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Subject: Re: PA Car Show on Sept 22
From: Alex and Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:02:39 -0600
Oh for the big city.  Our little town (Saskatoon) had 'cruise night' in
August, about 1000 pre 1975? cars parked downtown.  There were rods,
customs, antiques and 44 old Brit's.  Of the Brit's there were exactly 8
non-MGB, non-TR's: 1 E-type, 1 TRV, 1 MGA, 1 AH3000, 1 Morris Minor, 2
Mini's and my Minx,  no Sunbeams (my Alpine isn't on the street yet and the
guy who owns a Talbot brought a TR6).  I'd love to see Sunbeams or anything
Rootes, outnumber MGB's.  If it happens be sure to GLOAT!