Re: Helicopter ride (Non Alpine bragging)

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Subject: Re: Helicopter ride (Non Alpine bragging)
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:55:18 -0500
The truth is you had your binoculars and were trying to spot more
Harringtons in the woods!

Scott Christie

                    "Ian Spencer"

                    <SpenceIC@Healthal        To:     <alpines@autox.team.net>

                    l.com>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Helicopter ride (Non
Alpine
                    owner-alpines@auto        bragging)

                    x.team.net

                    09/24/01 03:44 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Ian Spencer"

Ok, I gotta share this with you guys because it's really cool...

I was working with the Air Care department today and got their computers
all fixed up for them. They were so grateful that one of the guys said "You
wanna go for a ride in the Helicopter?" Of course my answer was "Yes!".

So, I spent the afternoon taking a grand tour of Cincinnati... University
Hospital Air Care style. It was awsome! ...I really love my job!

Air Care is one of the only non-commercial flights allowed to be in the air
right now. It was an honor to be allowed to take the flight.  It was a very
exciting ride! - Ian :-)

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital