Lost parts from Sunbeam Specialties

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost parts from Sunbeam Specialties
From: "Terry McKitrick" <terrymckitrick@alberta.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:41:20 -0600
I ordered a head gasket kit from this company on August 20.  When it
wasn't here within 3 weeks, I started making inquiries.  I have made
3 phone calls and 2 e-mails, none of which have been responded to.  Last
phone call I made (about 10 days ago) they were looking for the postal
insurance receipt.

I have dealt with this company before with no problems.  Is anyone else
experiencing difficulties with them?  If I don't get these parts soon,
I may be forced to hitch up the dogs if I want to drive my Beamer.

Terry McKitrick
1960 Series I
St. Albert, AB Canada

FREE voicemail, email and fax, all in one place.  Sign Up Now!
http://www.alberta.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard]