Re: Ex. Manifold Repair]

To: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>, Vladimir Broz
Subject: Re: Ex. Manifold Repair]
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 05 Mar 2002 08:52:09 -0600
If we learn from our mistakes, that makes me the smartest man alive!
Charlie Brown

On 3/4/02, Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net> wrote:
"Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want" (sign on the
wall of a cubicle)

Jan Eyerman
(with lots of experience)

Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov> wrote:
You wrote -
I would buy those 5 hours of my life back for $17.00 or even $30.00 I would in
heartbeat!
Lou -
Keep your $30.   Sure you would rather have your time back but then you would
have to make the same mistake again before you learned not to do it!!!  As my
dad would say - You had to get it out of your system!!!  Not wasted time - You
learned something very valuable.  Only 5 hours in "school" is a cheap price to
pay for this lesson.  Some people take 100 hours in school and some never
learn it in a lifetime!!!