FLooding zeniths

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: FLooding zeniths
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 01:08:17 -0700
I finally got this alpine that has graced my backyard for 10 years running,
though the zenith carbs are flooding. I have the correct fuel pump pressure,
and the rear carb is going great, but the front has drips of fuel going down
the intake! The float levels appear to be correct, but it is dripping like no
tommorrow. Rather than fool with this for a few hours, I figure I could just
ask one of the experts. Any ideas? AS a side note, I finally got my Zenith
strombergs to run right after 8 years of fooling with them!. Lou