Where the you dont have to look came from

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Where the you dont have to look came from
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:30:24 EDT
A while back when the story was told about the Tiger racing the Miata, I
passed it to the Marcos list (which I'm trying to get a Marcos LM500 to the
US so I joined their list to get more information) and only one person on
their list complained about  reading about the race so if I send anything to
the Marcos list I always tell that person not to read it.

Alvin (TopDogRover) the Hillman and Rover car list no problems