Re: [Re: convertible top]

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: convertible top]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:36:35 -0400
One of my daughter's ex boy-friends (of which there seems to have many!), was
a top notch Honda mechanic (he usually earned 80-100 hours of pay for a 40
hour week) and replaced the top on her '92 Capri... he vowed NEVER again, the
next top will be done by a convertible top shop.

If you live near Canada, I suggest checking out prices for the job up
there-you will get US Quality work at a good price (due to the great exchange
rate).

Jan Eyerman
1973 Hillman Avenger (ex Cricket)
1962 Hillman Minx Series IIIC Convertible (which does NOT need a top)

ANISDOG@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 4/23/2002 5:43:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Fritzwich117@cs.com writes:

> Bill...
> Take it to a PRO.  The job simply sucks.  It's almost like nailing jello to

> wall.
> ...Rich

Rich said it the best!  It just sucks!  Not a hard job, just sucks.  Unless
you like getting in and out ouf your car, like 5000 times!
Paul