Lug Bolts

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lug Bolts
From: "Mark Burkley" <mark@ciansystems.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:21:12 -0600
Hello List-

I know this may have already been covered, but I can't seem to locate the
info. I am purchasing some of the Capri Ghia alloy rims I''ve seen on Tigers,
and the seller asked if I needed the 12mm lugs. I currently have steel wheels
on my Alpine V. Is there a need for his lugs or would they be useless. I know
I may have to get special washers to adapt to the bevel in the rims, but I was
intending to use my current lugs. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Mark B