Re: Horn Repair

To: lauri lehtinen <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Subject: Re: Horn Repair
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:51:46 -0700
Lauri ,, you are good. !!
I did too have a problem with the horns not working. I tried all th ese
take them off , hook direct to a battery, reground and reinstall. Nada.
Ordered and recieved good horn ring,,,,Say can I send it back now I have
had it for over a year?
 Well any way I purchsed a new pair from the auto parts store installed
and Walla. they worked......untill I started down the road on a trip and
I heard a burp, burp burp... in a road bump .. My existing horn ring is
too tight......

I would really like to get my money back now.
chuck   ~(;=)