Sunbeam sighting on television

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam sighting on television
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:16:03 +1000
I think I spotted a Sunbeam-Talbot on TV the other day.

With the birth of our first children (twins!) only months away, we've been
gearing up for the patter of tiny feet. I had the day off so flicked the TV
on in the morning to see what young children watch these days. One of the
shows was a British programme called Brum about a miniature vintage car of
no particular make that drives about under its own steam helping people.
Imagine my surprise when at the end Brum drove into its home in a car museum
and parked next to what looked at a glance like a Sunbeam-Talbot 90 - either
Mk II or III.

Looks like I'll have to watch it again to make sure!

Russ