Re: keep an eye out

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <czarman@comnetcom.net>,
Subject: Re: keep an eye out
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 08:38:18 -0400
Scott,
I spoke with Gary a few weeks ago about your car and spoke very highly of you
and your efforts to restore the car right. I'm sorry to learn that you have
sold the car, but I feel Gary will be a good owner for it too. Just take pride
in knowing that you WON'T be considered a DPO! :-) Let us know if you every get
the Alpine bug again. We'll always be here. - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com> 05/07/02 08:31AM >>>
for my former Alpine V. It's headed on a car carrier from Maine to
Indiana, near Chicago. I am torn to have sold it (Gary Zar, new owner)
after a 3 year restoration effort and a well exercised credit card, but
a bad engine is beyond my abilities and budget right now. Gary builds
engines for a living and intends to have it at The Sunbeam Invasion II.
It was the Classic Alpine Owners Sept. 2000 feature vehicle if anyone is
curious. Thanks to Ian, Jan and many others for all the tips and
information - this is a great group.
Scott Donnelly