Lister Tiger Article

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Lister Tiger Article
From: "O.K. Welty" <okwelty@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:09:47 -0500
I was going through some of my stuff that I had no unpacked from my move
over a year ago and came across a mint copy of British Car magazine from Dec
96 - Jan 97. In this issue is a great article about the Lister Tiger and the
whole 24 hours of Le Mans campaign. This magazine is absolutely perfect and
I think someone that will appreciate it should have it in their collection.
I would like to poss. trade the magazine for something else rather than sell
it out right. If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thanks

O.K. Welty III