Surplus wiring

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surplus wiring
From: "ESPEN HOLM" <e_holm@c2i.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 22:46:05 +0200
Please advice someone!
I've just installed a new engine in my series V -67 LHD, and I end up with two
cables I cant find where to connect!
The first, I think it's earthed (negative), is thick yellow and ends in an
eye, runs from the little box upper left corner in the engine room towards the
alternator but I can't remember where to connect it! The other is tiny and
dark, only 20 cm. long and connected to the alternator, positive, in centre of
the square plastic thing on the alternator. Where should I put the other end,
also ending in an eye?

Except from this, everything seems fine and the engine runs well! Maybe I'll
be driving around soon ! Yeahh!

Espen