Re: More Flywheel Questions

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: More Flywheel Questions
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:44:12 +0300
I have flywheel 1 1/16" thick. That is as much as a rosted fwheel I took out
from a baby cuda, but, caramba!
My fwheel is cylindrical (for that large clutch) but b-cudas fwheel is
milled from the outer radius - that vegetarian (not beefy ??) clutch allows
that.
How did you get that 7kg / 15 lb out, you put it to a lathe and removed
steel/iron evenly? So your fwheel is now only 3/4" thick?

Larry