Re: Plunger for SII Brake Master Clinder

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>, "Tim Stiffy"
Subject: Re: Plunger for SII Brake Master Clinder
From: <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:46:57 -0700
I take a piece of heavy welding rod and bend about the last 2 inches back on
itself (180 degree bend), then cut a 2" wide piece of grey (ultra fine)
ScotchBrite and wind it around the rod until it's a semi-tight/semi-loose
fit in the bore. Attach that to a low speed drill and you have an excellent
hone.
Carl
    CSRG/HSR-West #247 series 1 Alpine
                                          Lotus 61 formula Ford