Re: Series 5 battery?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Series 5 battery?
From: "O.K. Welty" <okwelty@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 05:47:19 -0500
Hey All;

I am looking for a good side cover for my 1500 engine that I am putting back
together for my Minx. The one that was on the engine has had the vent tube
repaired at least once and the tube is about ready to come off again. Also
my 1500 was missing the distributor. I have a Lucas dist. from another LBC
but it does not have the base that fits it to the block thus I need the base
unit or another dist. Also looking for a good used Alpine SV exhaust
manifold and down pipe. I missed the one on e-bay recently it started at
$10.00 and no one bid on it.

Thanks

O.K. Welty III