Re: Making the world right

To: <canisdog@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making the world right
From: "Vic Hughes" <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:47:11 +1000
Hey Paul, come to Australia

Needed a new block, got offered several for nothing (I sent something anyway
for the one I got).

Needed new pistons - supplier made a mistake (understandable), but when
later sending the correct ones they (Auto Parts Galore in Melbourne - this
is not a paid ad. as they have no connection to me) sent them overnight
courier, included a return satchel so I was not out of pocket sending the
wrong ones back.

I hope some of this good fortune makes its way to you.

Cheers mate,

Vic