STOLEN VEHICLE (Non Alpine) Vancouver, BC area

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: STOLEN VEHICLE (Non Alpine) Vancouver, BC area
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 15:33:34 -0700
If you live in the Vancouver, BC, Canada, please read on.

Hello All,

Sorry to bomb the list like this but it is very imprtant.

When I went to my car today, I discovered it missing. After checking with
the local towing companies, I dreaded the worse - stolen.

I immediately contacted the Vancouver Police and reported the stolen
vehicle. Then I checked with the insurance company (ICBC) and apparently my
insurance does not cover theft of auto. Just my luck.

The particulars listed

http://www.sunbeamcanada.org/

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC