For Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale
From: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:37:26 -0400
Lately my Sunbeam interest has taken a different focus: Sunbeam
Venezia's!
I have too many projects on hand and need the space, therefore I like to
sell quickly the following two cars:

1963 ALPINE Series 3.  B9203104 color #53 now red, 97Kmiles. Wire Wheels
(5) Dayton, Rear-end and Carbs were rebuild. I started to disassemble
the engine and found first piston damaged. The Body has rusty front foot
well rust and repaired floors. Battery box and trunk are OK. Some outer
rocker rust and a slight dent in front fender. Interior needs carpeting
and seats redone. Tires, soft top almost new.  Has Hitch and aftermarket
Hardtop. Has been in dry storage last 7 years.  ONLY $650 obo.
Since I had in mind a full restoration I have most parts available at
extra cost

1969 Alpine GT Coupe.  Too good to scrap or part out!  Very little rust.
The starter doesn't work, should be replaced by a regular starter and
separate relays ( included). Could use paint and needs an exhaust. The
dash and console were restored.  Extra vinyl as well as extra seats,
engine, misc. included.  Great father/sun project.  ONLY $400 obo.

Contact me off list at jaars@cyberportal.net
<mailto:jars@cyberportal.net>   or by phone 603-675-6622 NH.

Robert Jaarsma