Re: STOLEN VEHICLE Honda Prelude (Non Alpine) Vancouver, BC

To: "chuck nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>,
Subject: Re: STOLEN VEHICLE Honda Prelude (Non Alpine) Vancouver, BC
From: <carlynneracing@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:17:05 -0700
Oh God; another Holier than thou, "I Only Buy American......."
How do you justify your Sunbeam Alpine, or doesn't that count because you
wanted an Alpine rather than a Ford Galaxy 500? Pal, it's not you and I that
sold our country down the toilet, it's the CEO's, Chairmen of the Board, and
politicians who sold us away to further THEIR personal gains at the expense
of this country.

We won the battle on the battlefield. We lost the war in the boardroom!
Carl
        CSRG/HSR-West #247 series 1 Sunbeam Alpine
                                              Lotus 61 formula Ford
By the way, where was your television, VCR, camera, camcorder, stereo,
computer, your other cars, wristwatch, shoes and clothing made? Think your
burning USA gasoline in your car? Think again! It's sold overseas where the
oil companies make more money from its sale. We burn imported oil!

Subject: Re: STOLEN VEHICLE Honda Prelude (Non Alpine) Vancouver, BC area