Brake Lights

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Lights
From: "Steve Shuttleton" <sshuttleton@pac-kit.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:10:10 -0400
Hi All: I've been having brake trouble on my series IV. It's not really the
brakes, they work fine. It's the brake lights. They don't work unless I have
alot of pressure on the pedal. I've removed the booster from the car so more
pedal pressure is expected, and I've replaced the brake light switch, twice.
I've spoken to Curt at Sunbeam Specialties and I've tried his remedies
(Thanks Curt) but still have the same problem. I'm worried that I'll get
rear ended because someone didn't see my brake lights! Has anyone else ever
had this problem?

Thanks,
Steve Shuttleton