Re: Nuts, Bolts, & Screws

To: "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Nuts, Bolts, & Screws
From: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 05:44:27 -0600
Bob:
Here is what I filed on that (overlaps a bit!).

Ron Tebo

Subject: Re: Chrome Screws
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:20:24 -0500
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
To: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
CC: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>,
     "Berghult, Bob"
     <bob.berghult@lmco.com>,
     owner-alpines@autox.team.net

The list of nuts and bolts, was from Kirk, and he did a yowman's job in
preparing it.  I am not sure TE/AE web site has it, but check.

There was some difference in the list and my car, which is a MKI, but
not that much.  I also have a 5.0 L engine, and there are some changes
from the stock engine.  Kirk's list was Very Complete, so you can check
you car against his list.

The company that did this for me is: Totally Stainless, Butler, PA,
800-767-4781.  They do resto kits for cars, and are very particular in
getting the right bolt or screw head type.

Larry

Thomas Wiencek wrote:

> How do we get a copy of the list?  Thank you.
>
> On 3/19/02, Berghult, Bob <bob.berghult@lmco.com> wrote:
> How do we get our hands on a set?  Do we go thru TE/AE or direct to Kirk
> Even, or to the bolt company?
>
> Bob Berghult
> E-mail bob.berghult@lmco.com
>
> Series II, B9119501 LSRX SB 30 (wife's)
> Series 3, B9203825 LRX GT 39 (son's)
> Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)

I use "Specialty Custom Chrome Fasteners, Inc." in Brighton, MI. They have
chrome and stainless steel fasteners including clamps, grease fittings,
electrical terminals, and moulding clips. And, you don't have to buy 100
pieces at a time. There number is 800-588-2111. I couldn't find a web site
on their catalog.

Hope this helps.

Tim