RE: Restoration sequence

To: "'Jerome Yuzyk'" <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>,
Subject: RE: Restoration sequence
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:06:08 -0400
You can scale up the container size a bit by using old clear/transluscent
condiment containers from peanut butter and jams jars, mayonaize, etc.
They're easily labeled, are great for larger heavier nuts, bolts and those
pointed objects; hold small gaskets and rubber grommets without chance of
damage; are great for coiled up wires and small cables and good to hold
those little oily greesy parts. Like the film cases for small bits, use the
ones where you can see the contents. They also hold up well when full of
things and dropped. You can even write those important pieces of information
you just discovered and put it in the jar with the contents.

Saved me a lot of head scratching on previous projects.

Eddie Donovan
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - Being restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member