Re: Invasion pictures

To: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Subject: Re: Invasion pictures
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 22:09:28 -0400
I will post more pictures if I have time this week. I'm getting ready to go on
vacation and won't be back until the 15th of July. I know the feature was a bit
short... I just have had so many things on my plate and so little time. I am
planning on a full write up and lots of pictures in the next issue of the Alpine
Marque.