Re: What's in the cap?

To: <ssage@socal.rr.com>, "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: What's in the cap?
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:30:10 +0300
Maybe the moving part is the soul of the dear former owner? I have never
seen a soul, but I quess it could send that kind of rattle Frank descripted.
(Souls of all mammals a rattlesnake eats go to the tail of the snake and
warn other souls not to come as near as they did).

Larry
(Opinion not even 0,01 eurocents worth)